Vita Technology is a company that primarily manufactures cylinders and valves used in the tire manufacturing industry. Vita also manufactures several special products used in the aerospace industry and has, in the past, manufactured three-phase induction motors and submersible pumps.
As part of its expanding product range, Vita Technology is supporting the development of high performance software for use in certain engineering applications. This site focuses on those software solutions, as well as associated services.
If you need to get in touch with us for any reason, please use one of the channels listed in the contacts page. If you are having problems viewing or navigating this site properly, read the tips in the navigation page.
|Our main application, Samarium, is an essential tool for the the design of permanent magnet brushless DC motors.|
Vita Technology develops and commercializes software used in permanent magnet, brushless DC motor and magnetizing fixture design. Our base application, called Samarium, is available with or without the Cobalt module (used for the design of magnetizing fixtures for ring and arc magnets). The release of Cobalt as a stand-alone application is planned. Our software is licensed on a yearly basis, and updates are made available to all licensed users.
You can find more information about each application by clicking on the links above or by using the menu on the left.
In addition to developing and licensing industrial design software, Vita Technology also provides the following services directly to clients:
- Permanent magnet brushless DC motor design / modeling services.
- Permanent magnet magnetizing fixture design services.
- Complete parametrized software modeling of special types of permanent magnet brushless DC motors to enable general use (ex., motors with a special type of winding shape - this will usually result in a custom module of Samarium available only to that specific customer).
- Assistance in the manufacture of prototypes (complete motors or just specific parts).
- Assistance in the optimization of motors for very high efficiency.
- Improvement of existing motor designs to suit new specifications.
If you require any of these services, please contact us.